Data Privacy Statement
- We, HUECK FOLIEN Gesellschaft m.b.H., FN 80720g, Gewerbepark 30, 4342 Baumgartenberg, only collect and process your personal data with your consent for the purposes which are processed with you or if there is another legal basis in accordance with the GDPR; This is done in compliance with data protection and civil law provisions.
- The only personal data that is collected is data that is necessary for the performance and processing of our services or data that you have voluntarily provided to us.
- Personal data is any data that contains details of personal or material circumstances, such as a name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and social security number.
Information and deletion:
- As a data subject, you have the right to obtain information at any time about your stored personal data as well information about their origin, the recipient and the purpose of the data processing. You also have a right to correct incorrect data, data transmission, revoke the processing of data, restrict the processing of data as well as to block or delete incorrect and/or inadmissible processed data.
- As far as changes to your personal data arise, we kindly ask you for appropriate notice.
- You have the right to revoke your consent to the use of your personal data at any time. Your input and information, deletion, correction, revocation and/or data transfer can be addressed to the address stated in point 10 of this statement.
- If you think that the processing of your data breaches the right to data protection or that your rights to data protection have already been breached, you can make a complaint to the data protection authorities. In Austria, the Data Protection Authority is responsible for this.
- The protection of your personal data takes place through the use of appropriate organisational and technical precautions. These precautions especially relate to protection against unauthorised, unlawful and accidental access as well as processing, loss, usage and manipulation.
- Notwithstanding the efforts to maintain a consistently high level of due diligence, it cannot be ruled out that information you share with us over the Internet will be viewed and used by others.
- Therefore, please note that we accept no liability whatsoever for the disclosure of information due to errors which are not caused by us relating to data transmission and/or unauthorised access by third parties (hacker attack in e-mail accounts, telephone, interception of faxes).
Use of data:
We will not process the data provided to us for purposes other than those covered by your consent or otherwise, as a result of a provision in accordance with the GDPR. Use for statistical purposes is exempted from this, provided that the data provided have been anonymised.
Transmission of data to third parties:
In order to fulfil your order, it may also be necessary to share your information with third parties. Forwarding of your data takes place exclusively based on the GDPR, especially regarding the fulfilment of your order or on the basis of your prior consent.
Announcement of data breaches:
We will endeavour to ensure that any data breaches are detected at an early stage and reported to you and/or the appropriate regulatory authority as soon as possible, taking into account the relevant data categories involved.
Storage of data:
We will not store data for longer than is necessary in order to fulfil our contractual and/or legal obligations and to avert any possible liability claims.
- This website uses 'cookies' in order to make our online presence more user-friendly, effective and secure.
- A cookie is a small text file that we send via our web server to the cookie file of the browser on the hard disk of your computer. This will allow our website to recognise it as a user when a connection is made between our web server and your browser. At the same time, cookies help us to determine the frequency of use and the number of users of our websites. The content of the cookies we use is limited to the identification number, which no longer allows any personal reference to the user. The main purpose of a cookie is to recognise the visitors to the website.
- Two types of cookies are used on our website:
• Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave our website and are automatically deleted after the end of your visit.
• Permanent cookies: For better usability, cookies are stored on your device and allow us to recognise your browser on your next visit.
- This website uses the web analytics service Google Analytics.
- Web analysis is the surveying, collection and analysis of data concerning the behaviour of visitors to websites.
- ('Google'). Google Analytics uses 'cookies' in accordance with point 8 of this data protection policy. The information generated by the cookies concerning your use of this website is normally transferred onto a Google server in the USA and saved there. As a result of the activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within the Member States of the European Union or other signatories to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional circumstances will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted to Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by using an appropriate setting in your browser software; in this case however, we would like to point out that you will not in be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. Furthermore you can prevent the compilation of data generated by the cookie, its use of website-related data (incl. your IP address) to Google and the processing of data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin which is available through the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension '_anonymizeIp ()'. As a result, IP addresses are processed in a shortened format. Relationship to a person can thereby be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
- This website uses Google Analytics in order to analyse the use of the website and to improve it on a regular basis. The statistics gained can improve the online presence and make it more interesting for you as a user. In the exceptional cases when personal information is transferred to the US, Google is subject to the EU-US privacy shield www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR.
- Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User terms and conditions: www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Summary related to the data protection policy: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection policy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Server log files:
- In order to optimise the website in terms of system performance, ease of use and provide useful information about our services, the provider of the website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. This includes your internet protocol address (IP address), browser and language settings, operating system, referrer URL, your internet service provider and the date/time.
- This data is not combined with personal data sources. We reserve the right to subsequently check this data if, for specific reasons, we become aware of unlawful use.
Data processing in connection with an employment agreement
- Any processing and transmission of the data shall be carried out in particular for the purposes of payment settlement and compliance with recording, information and reporting obligations in order to comply with the service contract and the general standards applicable in this connection, in particular laws. Otherwise, the service contract cannot be concluded or maintained. The transmission of data shall mainly take place at the following positions:
- Personnel service providers, chartered public accountants
- Social insurance institutions;
- Federal Office for Social Affairs and Disability (Sozialministeriumsservice)
- Tax office;
- Company pension funds in accordance with BMSVG;
- Apprenticeship office and vocational schools;
- Employment service;
- Labour inspectorate
- Municipal and district authorities, in particular in administrative police agendas;
- Statutory representative bodies;
- Company doctors;
- Customers and interested parties;
- Training providers;
- Election committee for works council elections;
- Bodies representing the interests of the company;
- Works council fund;
- Legal representatives and legal advisors;
- Courts (in case of disputes);
- Creditors who seize payment;
- Banks involved in the payment;
- Insurance companies;
- Business contact data of employees with external contact may be published on the Internet for contact by customers and suppliers. This is due to our legitimate interest in a smooth business process. If you do not wish this to take place for reasons worthy of consideration, you may object to the publication.
Our contact data:
The protection of your data is particularly important to us. For questions or the revocation of your consent, we are always available for you via the contact details listed below:
HUECK FOLIEN Gesellschaft m.b.H., FN 80720g, Gewerbepark 30, A-4342 Baumgartenberg or datenschutz(at)hueck-folien.at.