- HUECK FOLIEN opens FUTUREPOINT
- Letter of the CEO on latest HUECK FOLIEN customer survey
- 50 years of excellence
- Welcome Back!
- Letter of the CEO on COVID-19
- Inconspicuous part of the critical infrastructure
- COVID-19: HUECK FOLIEN is fully able to deliver – for a secure supply
- Record attendance at interzum
Baumgartenberg, March 31st, 2020 - Our primary goal is to maintain production and jobs as well as the health of all employees. Extensive hygiene regulations and instructions ensure the highest possible safety for employees in production and, where possible, in the home office.
According to current knowledge, there is no risk of infection from material from crisis regions. Nevertheless, the delivered material is disinfected or heat-treated to minimize any risk.
Our material supply is currently secured until at least end-April. We are in permanent contact with our suppliers and expand our supply security on a daily basis. Deliveries and deliveries by forwarding agents are also ensured.
Due to the hygiene measures that have been in place since the beginning of the infections, we have no breakdowns of machines and shift teams so far.
We would like to thank all our employees for their commitment.
Together we will make it. Take care of yourself and stay healthy!