- New photovoltaic system at HUECK FOLIEN
- HUECK FOLIEN opens FUTUREPOINT
- Letter of the CEO on latest HUECK FOLIEN customer survey
- 50 years of excellence
- Welcome Back!
- Letter of the CEO on COVID-19
- Inconspicuous part of the critical infrastructure
- COVID-19: HUECK FOLIEN is fully able to deliver – for a secure supply
- Record attendance at interzum
Baumgartenberg, April 8th, 2020 - The functionality of the infrastructure is essential in modern society. In times of crisis, the importance of security of supply for elementary products and services is particularly felt. The critical infrastructure is becoming increasingly important.
It is hardly noticeable that products need to be labelled, that banknotes require security threads, as long as the products are available. If label facestock and security features were not produced, food, hygiene products and medicines could no longer be sold and new banknotes could no longer be issued. We would notice this immediately! The critical infrastructure is larger than many people think.
HUECK FOLIEN is aware of this responsibility and is maintaining the supply chains with full commitment even in the fourth week of the COVID-19 exceptional situation.