- Sustainably certified - HUECK FOLIEN sets an example for the future
- New photovoltaic system at HUECK FOLIEN
- HUECK FOLIEN opens FUTUREPOINT
- Letter of the CEO on latest HUECK FOLIEN customer survey
- 50 years of excellence
- Welcome Back!
- Letter of the CEO on COVID-19
- Inconspicuous part of the critical infrastructure
- COVID-19: HUECK FOLIEN is fully able to deliver – for a secure supply
- Record attendance at interzum
For years, HUECK FOLIEN has been engaged in numerous activities in order to operate sustainably and it is a matter of course for us to preserve all the foundations for a liveable common future for future generations. We act in the long term and responsibly for society and the environment. Our sustainability report shows a clear picture of this commitment to improve our ecological footprint, such as the reduction of electricity consumption by switching to LED lighting or the planned implementation of the company's own 400 kW PV system. Since the beginning of October this year - after a successfully completed audit in September - we are now certified according to the international standard ISCC plus. With the "ISCC plus" label, sustainably produced raw materials or raw materials with a sustainable content are used and offered to our customers as sustainable. The sustainable labelling of products for customers or consumers should provide an additional incentive to buy and lead to an increased demand for sustainable products - an essential contribution to our common future.
Baumgartenberg, October 8th 2021