- Sustainably certified - HUECK FOLIEN sets an example for the future
- New photovoltaic system at HUECK FOLIEN
- HUECK FOLIEN opens FUTUREPOINT
- Letter of the CEO on latest HUECK FOLIEN customer survey
- 50 years of excellence
- Welcome Back!
- Letter of the CEO on COVID-19
- Inconspicuous part of the critical infrastructure
- COVID-19: HUECK FOLIEN is fully able to deliver – for a secure supply
- Record attendance at interzum
Particularly at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic in mid-March, rapid action was the order of the day in order to maintain production, jobs and health. In addition to the introduction of the well-known hygiene measures in Baumgartenberg, all those whose professional requirements made it possible were encouraged to work from home. Within 24 hours, the IT department created the appropriate conditions for this - thus ensuring a smooth transition to the new situation.
More than 200 colleagues kept the plant running on site. By far the most important measure! At the plant, we have got used to the 2-metre distance in the meantime.
Today, many of the 80 colleagues who have been working in the home office over the past few weeks can return to Baumgartenberg. We are pleased that the cooperation has worked so well over the distance and that we can now take another step towards a "new everyday life" at the beginning of May. The last weeks have shown that a new way of working together can work well under these difficult circumstances. The pandemic is not yet over, but we are still very confident that we will manage the rest well together.
Please also get used to the 2 meter distance quickly.
Many thanks to all employees! We are proud of you - you are by far the best.
Head of HR and Management Board
Baumgartenberg, May 4th, 2020